Arkogélules® Piloselle is a dietary supplement specially formulated for people wishing to drain their body and enhance elimination.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in mouse-ear hawkweed, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning and at midday at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkogélules® Piloselle, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
Spread throughout Europe, hawkweed (Hieracum pilosella) is characterized by its pretty rosette flowers covered in white hairs, hence the reference to mouse ears.
In phytotherapy, the diuretic properties of mouse-ear hawkweed have been known to the scientific community since the 19th century. Its above-ground portions are used to stimulate the elimination of water, notably as part of a weight-loss diet.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkogélules® Piloselle: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant's active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkogélules® are made, visit Arkogélules®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Powder from the above-ground portion of mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella), obtained via cryogenic grinding, titrated to at least 2.5% in dihydroxycinnamic acid derivatives (expressed as chlorogenic acid).
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
- Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.