The Desmodium leaf contributes to the proper functioning of the liver, thanks to its detoxifying and protective properties.
Our Arkogélules® have been formulated in compliance with our guarantees, which are a guarantee of the naturalness of our formulas and the commitment of our laboratories to natural health on a daily basis.
Directions for use
Oral use. From the age of 15.
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and in the evening before meals, with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding, for the elderly and for people with impaired liver function.
- Ask your doctor for advice in case of co-medication with molecules with high hepatic metabolism.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity .
Arkogélules® Desmodium, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
Resembling clover, Desmodium (Desmodium adscendens (Sw.) DC.) is a wild, perennial, multi-leaved plant native to West Africa. It is also widespread in Latin America (Brazil, Peru, Amazon region) and in all humid equatorial areas. Desmodium was introduced into France in the 1970s by Dr Pierre Tubéry (and his wife), leading to the launch of numerous scientific research projects on its detoxifying and protective properties.
Designed and made in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkogélules® are made, visit Arkogélules®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Desmodium* (Desmodium adscendens) leaf powder (integral total)
- 100% VEGETAL CAPSULE SHELL (cellulose derivative).
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules|
|Desmodium leaf powder||500 mg|