Arkolutein contains bilberry and lutein from Indian Rose. Bilberry helps to maintain ocular acuity and good visual comfort.
Our Arkogélules® have been formulated in compliance with our guarantees, which are a guarantee of the naturalness of our formulas and the commitment of our laboratories to natural health on a daily basis.
Directions for use
Oral use. For adults only.
- Take 2 capsulesper day at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity .
Lutein, a crucial ingredient!
Lutein is one of three carotenoids, pigments that are found in very high concentrations in the retina of the eye, more precisely in the macula. The yellow colour of the macula is due to the presence of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin.
These carotenoids are not synthesised by humans and must therefore be provided by the diet. Arkolutein contains bilberry and marigold which provide lutein. Bilberry helps to maintain ocular acuity and good visual comfort.
Designed and made in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkogélules® are made, visit Arkogélules®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Bilberry extract* (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Bulking agent: cellulose
- Lutein and zeaxanthin extracted from the aerial parts of the Indian Rose (Tagetes erecta)
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
- 100% VEGETAL CAPSULE SHELL (cellulose derivative)
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules|
|Blueberry extract||400 mg|
|of which lutein||6 mg|
|of which zeaxanthin||520 µg|