Arkofluides® Programme Détox BIO
Arkofluides® Programme Détox BIO
Arkofluides® Programme Détox BIO is an organic dietary supplement specially formulated to help remove toxins from the body and purify skin.
After several years of research with the greatest specialists in plant extraction, Arkopharma Laboratories propose to reinvent liquid phytotherapy with the new ULTRAextract® extraction process for the Arkofluides® range. Combining innovation, performance and respect for nature, ULTRAextract® is based on a new process of ultrasound-assisted plant extraction, which allows the active compounds to be drawn from the heart of the plant, without the use of synthetic solvents.
On average, the extraction efficiency is increased by 73% compared to the conventional process used previously.
88 % of consumers recommend Arkofluides® Programme Détox*
* Measure carried out on 491 people after 30 days of the Arkofluides® Programme Détox.
Directions for use
From the age of 15.
- 1 vial per day, in the morning before breakfast.
Recommendations for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is possible to repeat the intake several times a year.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Instructions for use:
Shake the vial before opening. Because this is a natural product, there may be a small amount of sediment, but this does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
Tap each end of the vial with your index finger to weaken it. Using a paper towel, break off the first end away from the glass to avoid any falling debris.
Turn the vial over and place the first end over the glass. Break off the second end, away from the glass, using a paper towel. Allow the liquid to flow out. Add the equivalent of half a glass of water or fruit juice (125 ml).
An organic plant-based detox regimen in 3 steps
1. Arkofluides Draineur Hépatique: 10 DAYS to detoxify and ready your liver.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus). Artichoke leaves are traditionally used in phytotherapy to help eliminate toxins and fats from the liver, and are more widely recommended to aid digestion.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis). Rosemary leaves, a plant native to the Mediterranean basin, are used in phytotherapy to promote good digestion and facilitate the body's purifying functions.
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica). Native to Europe, Angelica is particularly recommended in cases of bloating. Due to its properties on digestive comfort, it has a beneficial action on intestinal function.
- Black radish (Raphanus sativus var. niger). Black radish is a thick, edible root with a characteristic flavour. In phytotherapy, the juice of the root is used.
2. Arkofluides Dépuratif Rénal: 10 DAYS to help drain excess water and stimulate the kidneys’ purifying functions.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). In Europe, Dandelion has long been used as a draining and detoxifying agent. It facilitates the elimination of water and the purification of the body. It is particularly recommended during the holiday season.
- Black Elder (Sambucus nigra). Native to Central Europe, the Elder tree is particularly widespread in Switzerland and in all areas of Europe with a temperate climate. Its berries are used in phytotherapy for their depurative properties as they help to purify the body of its toxins.
- Black radish (Raphanus sativus var. niger). Black radish is a thick, edible root with a characteristic flavour, to which lemon juice (Citrus limon) has been added for its refreshing taste.
3. Arkofluides Détoxifiant Cutané: 10 DAYS to help detoxify and purify your skin.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa). A large plant native to temperate regions and easily recognisable by its purple flowers ending in small curved hooks, Burdock has been used since Antiquity for its detoxifying properties, which it concentrates in its root.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens). Dreaded for its stings, nettle has long been appreciated for its health benefits. Indeed, in phytotherapy, its aerial parts are used to improve the general appearance of the skin.
These two plants help restore healthy skin and maintain a beautiful complexion.
Designed and made in France, the Arkofluides® range offers you the best of nature.
To learn more about ULTRAextract®, visit Arkofluides®, the UltraConcentrated innovation.
Description of ingredients
Step 1: Arkofluides Draineur Hépatique
Organic plant extract [obtained from 315 mg of Organic Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus), 315 mg of Organic Rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis) and 315 mg of Organic Angelica root (Angelica archangelica) per vial] - Organic Black Radish juice (Raphanus sativus var. niger) - Concentrated Organic Apple juice (Malus domestica).
Step 2: Arkofluides Dépuratif Rénal
Organic Dandelion root extract (Taraxacum officinale) - Organic Elderberry juice concentrate (Sambucus nigra) - Organic Black Radish juice (Raphanus sativus var. niger) - Organic Lemon juice concentrate (Citrus limon).
Step 3: Arkofluides Détoxifiant Cutané
Organic plant extract [obtained from 550 mg of organic nettle aerial part (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens) and 550 mg of organic burdock root (Arctium lappa) per vial] - Organic wheat syrup - Organic blueberry juice (Vaccinium myrtillus) - Organic blackcurrant concentrated juice (Ribes nigrum).
Average nutritional information
|For 1 vial|
|From the 1st to 10th day per vial of Arkofluides Draineur Hépatique (Step 1)|
|Plant extract||7,4 g|
|Black Radish juice||1,6 g|
|Apple juice concentrate||1,6 g|
|From the 11th to the 20th day per vial of Arkofluids Dépuratif Rénal (Step 2)|
|Dandelion root extract||8,9 g|
|Elderberry juice concentrate||460 mg|
|Black radish juice||310 mg|
|Lemon juice concentrate||30 mg|
|From the 21st to the 30th day per vial of Arkofluids Détoxifiant Cutané (Step 3)|
|Plant extract||8,7 g|