Arkocaps® Willow is a dietary supplement containing the bark of willow, which naturally contains salicylic-acid derivatives.
Legislation does not allow us to publish information on the properties of certain plants. We recommend you consult existing publications for more information.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 1 gel capsule in the morning and in the evening at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylic acid derivatives.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially designed Arkocaps® Willow: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM®, that preserves the plant's quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Extract of willow (Salix purpurea L.) bark.
- Bulking agent: Calcium phosphate.
- Anti-caking agents: talc, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
- Plant-based coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
- Colorants: titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 capsules|
|Willow bark extract||540 mg|