Led by a multidisciplinary and passionate steering committee, the Arkopharma Institute relies on an independant scientific council composed of committed experts from the academic, medical and pharmaceutical world. This scientific board is the guarantor of the scientific value, ethics and diversity of the Arkopharma Institute's work.
The Scientific Council
Led by a multidisciplinary steering committee, the Arkopharma Institute is supported by a Scientific Council composed of :
- Doctor Patrick AUBE, general practitioner in Pont l’Abbé ;
- Professor Jean-Pierre OLIVES, pediatrician and gastroenterologist in Toulouse ;
- Laurent MIFSUD, Doctor of Pharmacy, holder in Draguignan ;
- Doctor Daniel SCIMECA, phytotherapist and homeopathic physician ;
- Sylvain CAULA, Doctor of Pharmacy and naturopath
Doctor Patrick AUBE
General practitioner in Pont l’Abbé.
Professor Jean-Pierre OLIVES
Pediatrician and gastroenterologist in Toulouse.
Doctor Laurent MIFSUD
Doctor of Pharmacy, holder in Draguignan.
Doctor Daniel SCIMECA
Phytotherapist and homeopathic physician.
Doctor of Pharmacy and naturopath.
The steering committee
- Mr J. PETIT : Marketing Manager for Natural Therapies ;
- Doctor P. BRUEL : Director of Research & Development ;
- Mrs C. REYNOUARD : Natural Therapies Communication Manager ;
- Doctor I. SOCQUET (pharmacist) : Medical and Corporate Training Director ;
- Doctor L. PRIOU (pharmacist) : Head of Health Professionals Relations ;
- Mrs A. QUINQUENEL : Communication and Scientific Documentation Manager.
The Arkopharma Institute is composed of men and women sharing the same concerns: to make natural medicine the medicine of tomorrow, to transmit our knowledge and to engage in research projects to develop and strengthen new natural and sustainable therapeutic approaches.