THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR STRONG HAIR
Forcapil® Keratine+ has been specially designed for sensitized hair (through use of hair dyes, hair dryers, straighteners...) to restore resistance, vitality and volume to hair.
A unique and innovative formula developed by our scientists, combining properties recognized for hair beauty, including a bio-assimilable French keratin.
Directions for use
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning for at least 3 months.
May be renewed several times throughout the year, especially at the change of season.
- It is recommended that Forcapil be used serveral times throughout the year, especially at the change of season
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Forcapil® Keratine+: a unique and innovative formula for your hair and nails!
For hair that lacks shine, bounce or volume or that is sensitized through use of hair dyes and styling, and for nails that break easily, this new formula favours hair resistance, vitality and volume. It contains, in particular, keratin, a major constituent of hair and nails, composed of 17 free amino acids.
The keratin in Forcapil® is bio-assimilable. It is in the form of free amino acids which allow better absorption compared to pure keratin. It is patented* and produced in France.
Forcapil® Keratine+ also contains 2 sulphur-containing amino acids: cystine and methionine, which are among the main constituents of keratinized tissues.
In addition, Arkopharma's experts have combined:
- Vitamin B8 and Zinc which contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair
- Vitamin B9 contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D3 is involved in the process of cell division
*Patent number FR1770921.
- L-cystine - L-methionine - Bulking agent: cellulose - Keratin hydrolysate - Vitamin B5 - Zinc oxide - Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate - Vitamin B6 - Vitamin D3 - Vitamin B8 – Vitamin B9.
- Envelope of plant origin: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
* In conformity with current regulations
Average Nutritional Information
|Per 2 capsules||%NRV**|
|Keratin hydrolysate||35 mg|
|Vitamin B5||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||147%|
|Vitamin B9||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B8||450 µg||900%|
|**NRV: Nutritional Reference Values|
3578835502879 - 180 capsules