Need help with urinary comfort?
Cys-Control® Gélules is a food supplement, based on Cranberry and Heather, providing 36 mg of total proanthocyanidins (PAC) per day.
Directions for use
For adult only.
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with a large glass of water.
- If you are taking an anticoagulant of the vitamin K antagonist class, ask your doctor for advice.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberries is not recommended in individuals prone to kidney stones.
- Not recommended in cases of hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
- In case of urinary discomfort, it is recommended that you drink 1.5 litres of water a day.
- If urinary discomfort persists after 48 hours, a doctor should be consulted.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children
100% plant origin active ingredients!
The Cranberry and Heather used in Cys-Control® Gélules were rigorously selected by the experts of the Arkopharma Group.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). ). Also called cranberry, the Cranberry is a plant with a small red berry, native to North America. It grows naturally in peat bogs, high altitude forests, peat moor mosses and even sandy meadows.
- Heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is very widespread in Europe. Its pretty mauve flowers brighten up the sea cliffs in late summer. In herbal medicine, it is precisely its flowers that are used. They contribute to the elimination functions of the body and thus promote good urinary comfort.
Detail of the ingredients
Cranberry berry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) - Heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) flowerhead extract - Apple fiber (Malus domestica Borkh.) - Buckwheat fruit powder (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.) - Anticaking agents: magnesium stearate, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids. Vegetable envelope: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 capsules|
|Cranberry fruit extract||267 mg|
|of which PACs*||36 mg|
|Extract of heather flowering top||250 mg|
|*expressed in type A proanthocyanidins determined by the DMAC method.|