Arkovital® Pur’Énergie Expert
Arkovital® Pur’Énergie Expert
CHEMICAL OR NATURAL VITAMINS? NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE.
Most of the vitamins sold are synthetic and sometimes even made from petroleum derivatives.
With Arkovital®, finally discover the power of 100% vegetable vitamins that are better assimilated by the body. Exclusively derived from fruit and plant extracts, they have an antioxidant power 2 times greater than chemical vitamins*!
*PAOT (Total Antioxidant Power) study conducted on an identical formula, with synthetic vitamins, 2019.
Directions for use
For adults only.
- Take 2 capsules per day to swallow with a large glass of water or orange juice, at breakfast.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Not to leave within the reach of the young children.
- To preserve with the shelter of the light, heat and moisture.
Arkovital® Pur'Énergie Expert, a 100% plant-derived formula
With their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories have specially developed Arkovital® Pur'Énergie Expert: a very complete formula of 10 vitamins and 5 minerals exclusively from fruits and plants, without chemical ingredients, without the addition of artificial vitamins whose assimilation by the body is optimized.
The Arkovital® Pur'Énergie Expert formula provides the vitamins and minerals essential to preserve the immune system (thanks to the contribution of Iron, Selenium and Zinc) and to keep vitality on a daily basis (thanks to vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and C). It specifically helps to maintain bone capital (thanks to vitamin D, zinc and manganese) and normal vision (thanks to vitamin B2 and zinc). Grape extract, which provides polyphenols, helps to protect cells. Finally lutein completes the formula.
The vitamins and minerals in Arkovital® Pur'Énergie Expert are exclusively derived from fruits and herbs. They come from an extraction from Guava, Amla, Lemon, Sacred Basil, Curry, Acerola, Grape, Indian Rose and Lichen.
- The Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla naturally contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and chromium.
- The Acerola (Malpighia emarginata). Native to Central and South America, Acerola is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world.
- Sacred Basil (Ocimum sanctum). It has been used for more than 3000 years and is considered a sacred plant with more religious than culinary uses.
- Curry leaf (Murraya koenigii). Used as a traditional spice, this plant is appreciated in India and Southeast Asia in cooking for its slightly pungent, bitter and acidic taste.
- The Lemon (Citrus limon). The Lemon is native to China or India and has been cultivated in Asia for at least 2500 years. The use of lemon is multiple, it is used as an ingredient as well as for decorative purposes.
- Guava (Psidium guajava). Guava was cultivated intensively by the Incas and remains very popular in South America. It is mainly used in food for its edible seeds.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera): Grape is the second most cultivated fruit in the world. Grape is a major source of polyphenol.
- Lichen: A Lichen is a superior fungus in symbiosis with an algae. The term algae is taken in its broadest sense and Lichen is called ascolichen. Lichen is mainly native to Canada, Scandinavia and Ireland.
- The Indian rose or marigold (Tagetes erecta). Rich in lutein, this plant is one of the species whose flowers are edible (soup, fruit salad) and their taste is close to that of passion fruit.
Arkovital® Pur’Énergie Expert, a formula without artificial vitamins
Obtained from rigorously selected fruits and plants, our extracts are analyzed in our laboratories to guarantee quality and safety. The Arkovital® Pur'Énergie Expert formula is thus guaranteed:
- No addition of artificial vitamins
- Free of chemical dyes
- Filler: cellulose (from wood pulp).
- Powder of Acerola berry juice (Malpighia punicifolia L. or Malpighia glabra L.).
- Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals [Amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica L.), Guava (Psidium guajava L.), Sacred Basil leaf (Ocimum tenuiflorum L.), Curry tree leaf (Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng.), Lemon (Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f.)]. Grape skin and seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) - Rice starch - Lutein extracted from marigold flower - Vitamin D3 extracted from lichen.
- Anticaking agent: magnesium stearate (from vegetable oils).
- Wrapper of vegetable origin: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (from wood pulp).
- Colouring agent of plant origin: Copper complexes of chlorophyllines (from strains of grass, alfalfa, nettle and other plant materials).
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules|
|Acerola berry juice powder||190 mg|
|Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals||180 mg|
|Grape extract||80 mg|
|of wich Polyphenols||56 mg|
|0.87 mg / 79%
21 µg / 41%
|Maintain normal energy metabolism and psychological functions|
|0.76 mg / 54%
4.8 mg / 30%
4.6 mg / 76%
|4.2 mg / 300%
82 µg / 41%
54 mg / 67%
4.2 mg / 30%
|Reduce fatigue and maintain normal functioning of the immune system|
|Selenium||18 µg / 32%||Protect cells from oxidative stress and promote a healthy immune system|
|1.9 mg / (19%)
3 μg / (60%)
|Help maintain a normal bone structure and healthy immune system|
|Vitamin E||12 mg / 98%||Protect cells from oxidative stress|
|Manganese||0.4 / 20%||Help maintain a normal bone structure|
|Chromium||40 µg / 105%||Maintain normal macronutrients metabolism|
|*VNR: Reference Values|