CHEMICAL OR NATURAL VITAMINS? NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE.
Most of the vitamins sold are synthetic and sometimes even made from petroleum derivatives.
With Arkovital®, finally discover the power of 100% vegetable vitamins that are better assimilated by the body. Exclusively derived from fruit and plant extracts, they have an antioxidant power 2 times greater than chemical vitamins*!
Directions for use
Reserved for adults and children from the ages of 6.
- Take 1 tablet per day to be swallowed with a large glass of water or orange juice, at breakfast.
It is recommended a duration of use of 1 month, renewable several times in the year, especially during the changes of season.
Arkovital® Pur'Energie can also be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Not to leave within the reach of the young children.
- To preserve with the shelter of the light, heat and moisture.
Arkovital® Pur'Énergie tablets contain polyols. Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
Arkovital® Pur’Énergie, change your vitamins, switch to 100% vegetable!
With their expertise in the field of herbal medicine, Arkopharma laboratories have specially developed, using a patented extraction process, Arkovital® Pur'Énergie: their first innovative combination of vitamins and minerals 100% of plant origin. Better assimilated by your body, they give you a new feeling of vitality.
Thanks to this process, Arkovital® Pur’Énergie brings 9 vitamins and 5 minerals essential to preserve the immune defenses (thanks to the contribution of Iron, Selenium and Zinc) and keep in shape (thanks to vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and C).
The vitamins and minerals of Arkovital® Pur'Énergie are exclusively derived from fruits and aromatic herbs. They come from a 100% water extraction, made without solvents or chemical ingredients, from Guava, Amla, Lemon, Sacred Basil, and Curry.
- The Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla naturally contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and chromium.
- The Acerola (Malpighia emarginata). Native to Central and South America, Acerola is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world.
- The Sacred Basil (Ocimum sanctum). It has been used for more than 3000 years and is considered a sacred plant with more religious than culinary uses.
- The Curry leaf (Murraya koenigii). Used as a traditional spice, this plant is appreciated in India and Southeast Asia in cooking for its slightly pungent, bitter and acidic taste.
- The Lemon (Citrus limon). The Lemon is native to China or India and has been cultivated in Asia for at least 2500 years. The use of lemon is multiple, it is used as an ingredient as well as for decorative purposes.
- The Guava (Psidium guajava). Guava was cultivated intensively by the Incas and remains very popular in South America. It is mainly used in food for its edible seeds.
83% of consumers felt a vitality gain thanks to Arkovital® Pur’Énergie
Study carried out on 532 people after 30 days of "Arkovital Pur'Énergie" programs.
Arkovital® Pur’Énergie a formula without chemical ingredients
Obtained from rigorously selected fruits and plants, our extracts are analyzed in our laboratories to guarantee quality and safety. The Arkovital® Pur'Énergie formula is thus guaranteed without chemical ingredients:
- No addition of artificial vitamins
- Free of chemical dyes
- No chemical ingredients
Bulking agent: sorbitol (from cereals) - Powder of acerola berry juice (Malpighia punicifolia L. or Malpighia glabra L.) - Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals [fruit of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.) (L.)] - Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals [fruit of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.) (L.) ), Guava (Psidium guajava L.), Sacred Basil leaf (Ocimum tenuiflorum L.), Curry tree leaf (Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng.), Lemon (Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f.)] - Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals. - Anticaking agent: magnesium stearate (from vegetable oils).
Coating: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose (from wood pulp) - Stearic acid (from vegetable oils) - Rice starch.
Dyes of vegetable origin: Safflower concentrate, spirulina, apple.
Average nutritional information
|For 1 tablet|
|Acerola berry cherry juice powder||248 mg|
|Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins and minerals||220 mg|
|0.65 mg / 59%
28 µg / 55%
|Maintain normal energy metabolism and psychological functions|
|Vitamin B2||0.83 mg / 59%||Reduce fatigue and protect cells from oxidative stress|
|5.5 mg / 34%||Reduce fatigue and maintain normal psychological functions|
|Vitamin B5||5.5 mg / 92%||Reduce fatigue and maintain normal intellectual performance|
|4.2 mg / (300%)
110 μg / (55%)
72 mg / (89%)
5 mg / (35%)
|Reduce fatigue and maintain normal functioning of the immune system|
|19 µg / 35%
2.1 mg / 21%
|Protects cells from oxidative stress and promotes normal immune system function|
|15 mg / 123%
0.5 / 26%
|Protect cells from oxidative stress|
|Chromium||32 µg / 80%||Maintain normal macronutrient metabolism|
|*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values|