Arkovital® Acerola Boost
Arkovital® Acerola Boost
Arkopharma Laboratories offer you the innovation Arkovital® ACEROLA BOOST, their 1st whiplash formula 100% of plant origin, without chemical ingredients, combining plants with vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C for better assimilation.
Arkovital® ACEROLA BOOST offers you a contribution of physical and intellectual energy, a reduction of tiredness and a better physical resistance thanks to the plants and vitamins which it contains.
Directions for use
Reserved for adults and teenagers from 15 years old.
- Take 1 chewable tablet per day, preferably in the morning.
- Contains caffeine (9 mg of caffeine per daily serving), not recommended for children and breastfeeding women.
- Do not use in case of pregnancy.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without the advice of a specialist.
- Excessive consumption can have laxative effects.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- To preserve with the shelter of the light, heat and moisture.
Arkovital® ACEROLA BOOST, a 100% plant-derived whiplash formula
Strong of their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories have specially elaborated Arkovital® ACÉROLA BOOST: a formula based on 4 plants and 4 tonic vitamins, 100 % of natural origin for a better assimilation.
Arkovital® ACÉROLA BOOST is a delicious tablet to be crunched with the taste red fruits which offers you:
- A contribution of physical and intellectual energy, thanks to Guarana and Siberian Ginseng (also known as Eleutherococcus).
- A reduction of tiredness thanks to vitamin C, and a good energy metabolism thanks to vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Vitamins C, B1, B2 and B6, 100 % of vegetable origin and thus better assimilable by the organization.
- A better physical resistance, thanks to Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus) and its adaptogenic action.
A formula 100% of vegetable origin, without chemical ingredients
- The Acerola (Malpighia glabra). Native to Central and South America, Acerola is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana). Guarana is a shrub whose seeds have stimulating and energizing effects. The seeds of Guarana are used in phytotherapy because they make it possible to remain "alert" in the event of fall of tonicity.
- The Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla naturally contains vitamin C and vitamin B6.
- Guava (Psidium guajava). Guava was cultivated intensively by the Incas and remains very popular in South America. It is mainly used in food for its edible seeds.
- The Sacred Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum). ). It has been used for more than 3000 years and is considered a sacred plant with more religious than culinary uses.
- The Lemon (Citrus limon). The Lemon is native to China or India and has been cultivated in Asia for at least 2500 years. The use of lemon is multiple, it is used as an ingredient as well as for decorative purposes.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), also known as "Eleutherococcus" or "Devil's bush", is a thorny shrub with palm leaves and long petioles, native to China and Japan. The root was traditionally used in Siberia and was included in many preparations of Chinese medicine. Today, it is used in cases of physical and intellectual fatigue. It is thus appreciated for its revitalizing and tonic virtues.
The Caffeine. The caffeine provided by the formula of Arkovital® Acerola Boost is of plant origin.
Bulking agents: sorbitol, isomalt - Powder of acerola berry juice (Malpighia glabra L.) - Stabilizer: xylitol - Sucrose - Fructose - Grape sugar - Turmeric, radish, blackcurrant and apple color concentrates - Guarana seed extract (Paullinia cupana Kunth.) - Amla fruit extract (Phyllanthus emblica L. ) - Natural flavor - Anticaking agent: magnesium stearate - Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins [guava (Psidium guajava L.), sacred basil leaf (Ocimum tenuiflorum L. ), lemon pericarp (Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f.) - Caffeine of plant origin - Extract of Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. ex Maxim.) Maxim.).
Average nutritional information
|For 1 tablet||Plant Equivalence||%NRV*|
|Acerola berry juice powder||353 mg||4,4 g|
|Amla fruit extract||40 mg||22 g|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100 %|
|Extract of guarana seed||58 mg||260 mg|
|Extract of Siberian ginseng root||4 mg||40 mg|
|Caffeine of vegetable origin||9 mg|
|Concentrate of plant extracts titrated in vitamins||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0,22 mg||20 %|
|Vitamin B2||0,25 mg||18 %|
|Vitamin B6||0,26 mg||19 %|
|*Nutritional Reference Values|