Arkogélules® BIO Curcuma Pipérine
Arkogélules® BIO Curcuma Pipérine
Turmeric helps maintain flexibility and joint comfort. It is associated with piperine to optimize its absorption.
Our Arkogélules® BIO were formulated in the respect of our guarantees, pledges of the naturalness of our formulas and the implication of our laboratories for a natural health in the everyday life.
Directions for use
From the age of 15.
- Take 2 capsules per day in a single dose in the morning with a meal and a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended in case of changes in liver function, biliary of gallstones.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of anticoagulants of the anti-vitamin K class.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Arkogélules® BIO Curcuma Pipérine, a formula of organic origin highly concentrated in active targeted
The Arkogélules® BIO Curcuma Pipérine, provides you each day:
- 103 mg of curcumins, active targeted Turmeric
- 15 mg of Piperine to increase the absorption of Turmeric.
Turmeric is cultivated throughout Asia, where it thrives in well-drained soil and a humid climate. This herbaceous plant can reach 1,5m high. It has large pale green leaves with pointed tips and brown stripes on each side of the midrib.
The interesting part of Curcuma longa is its rhizome, which helps to maintain flexibility and joint comfort. This plant is also used in cooking, especially to make curries to which it brings its color and its aromas.
Black pepper is also a powerful ally to spice up our culinary preparations, provided you have a light hand of course. Piper nigrum comes from the black pepper tree, a liana native to southwest India. It contains piperine which increases the absorption of turmeric. Therefore, here are two plants to associate!
Organic, at the heart of our Arkogélules®
Our organic formulas are rigorously certified by ECOCERT, an independent control organization approved by the public authorities. This control guarantees compliance with the European regulations in force on organic production methods.
Organic farming is a production method that is more respectful of man and nature, which makes it possible to obtain products with proven nutritional qualities. It is a commitment to the well-being of future generations and is at th heart of sustainable development.
Description of ingredients
- Powder (integral total) et extract of organic turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa L.).
- Bulking agent : organic acacia gum.
- Organic black pepper extract (Piper nigrum L.).
- 100% VEGETAL GEL (cellulose derivative).
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules|
|Whole powder of turmeric rhizome||560 mg|
|Extract of turmeric rhizome||108 mg|
|Curcumin concentration||103 mg|
|Black pepper extract||16 mg|
|Concentration of piperine||15 mg|
Code 13 referent: 3578835501780 - 130 capsules
All of our products comply with precise specificationswith rigorous controls throughout the manufacturing process, which guarantee the quality, activity and purity of our products. Our quality standards, which are ofter stricter than those imposed by regulation, are based on the most recent regulatory and scientific data.