The Cranberry is a plant native to North America. This very acidic fruit was discovered by the Amerindians who called it Atoka.
Our Arkogélules® have been formulated in compliance with our guarantees, which are a guarantee of the naturalness of our formulas and the commitment of our laboratories to natural health on a daily basis.
Directions for use
For oral use only.
From 6 years of age.
- Take 1 capsule morning and evening with a meal and a large glass of water.
- It is advisable to drink abundantly throughout the day, a minimum of 1.5 litres of water.
Recommendations for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry in individuals prone to kidney stones is not recommended.
- Cranberry may interact with anti-vitamin K class anticoagulant treatments.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- To be kept out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkogélules® Cranberryne, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
As legislation does not allow us to communicate on the properties of certain plants, we advise you to consult the existing literature for more information.
Description of ingredients
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) berry powder (integral total)
- Bulking agent: calcium phosphate
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
- Envelope of vegetable origin: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 capsules|
|Cranberry powder||600 mg|
Code 13 referent : 3401545915120 - 150 capsules