On July 3, 2014, the Arkopharma Group was acquired by Montagu Private Equity, one of the leading European private equity firms.
Founded in 1968, Montagu has over 40 years’ worth of business experience, and has carried out transactions in several hundred companies from a wide range of sectors, including the health and food industries, thanks to the work carried out by its teams based in five offices around Europe: Paris, London, Manchester, Frankfurt and Warsaw. This acquisition by Montagu gave fresh impetus to the Group’s development.
The Group’s governance system
- Chairman : Hugues Witvoet
- Vice President Strategic Marketing : Vincent Bercovici
- Vice President Digital : Frédéric Levy
- Vice President CFO : Olivier Fremont
- Vice President R&D : Pierre Bruel
- Vice President France : Nathalie Archier-Palmer
- Vice President Spain : Falcones Baldomero
- Vice President iberia : Olivier Ricq
- Vice President International Affairs : Yann Malaud
- Chief Operating Officer : Dominique Cotteaux
- Vice President Human Resources : Caroline Brero
- Chief Transformation Officer : Cyril Gazan