Vitiven® Flow is a plant-based dietary supplement with vitamin B2. It can help you if your legs are feeling swollen, fatigued, and/or heavy.
It is also recommended for when it gets very hot out or if your job requires that you stand for extended periods of time.
Directions for use
For adults only.
- Take 1 gel capsule per day, preferably in the morning before breakfast, with a large glass of water (250 ml).
It is recommended that you do this for at least 2 months.
Advice for your health
Try to avoid:
Remaining seated or standing for long periods, stamping your feet, wearing clothes that are too tight (tight trousers or boots), shoes with no heel or heels that are too high, exposing your legs to sunlight or heat sources, excessive weight gain. Avoid consuming food and drink that are known to have a negative effect on venous congestion: alcohol, spices, coffee, tea, tobacco.
Raise your legs slightly whenever possible, especially in the evening in bed, engage in regular physical activity (fast walking, swimming, aerobics, cycling), wash your legs in cold water, massage them and wear compression stockings, tights or socks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for people who are allergic to salicylate derivatives or who are sensitive to one of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Vitiven® Flow: 100% plant-based active ingredients for legs that feel light and invigorated!
Arkopharma Laboratories developed Vitiven® Flow using their expertise in phytotherapy. With its combination of plant-based ingredients, Vitiven® Flow can help you if your legs are feeling swollen, heavy, or fatigued, as well as when you have to stand for an extended period of time or when it gets very hot out.
- Red grape (Vitis vinifera) and butcher's broom (Ruscus aculeatus) improve circulation and thus help decrease the feeling of heavy legs.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) helps your body shed excess water, making you feel lighter.
- Vitamin B2 is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
Designed and manufactured in France, the Vitiven® range gives you high-quality products made from the best that nature has to offer.
Description of ingredients
Extract of red grape (Vitis vinifera) skin and seeds • Extract of lemon (Citrus limonum) zest with 35% flavonoid content • Extract of butcher's broom (Ruscus aculeatus) root with 10% ruscogenin content • Bulking agents: cellulose and calcium phosphate • Extract of the flowering tip of meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) with 10% flavonoid content • Anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids • Vitamin B2.
Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose • Colorants: red iron oxide and titanium dioxide.
Average nutritional information
|For 1 capsule||% RDI*|
|Extract of grape skin and seeds||275mg|
|Extract of lemon zest||120 mg|
|Extract of butcher’s broom root||80 mg|
|Extract of the flowering tip of meadowsweet||30 mg|
|Substances provided by plant extracts|
|Total polyphenols||190 mg|
|Total procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs)||110 m|
|Total flavonoids||45 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100%|
|* Reference Daily Intake|