Phyto Soya® Menopause
Phyto Soya® Menopause
Phyto Soya® Menopause is a food supplement that helps you to :
- - regulate night sweats (sage)
- - reduce fatigue (iron)
- - maintain bone capital (vitamins D3 and K2)
The soya extract contained in Phyto Soya® has been clinically proven to be safe/innocuous for the breast and endometrium*.
Directions for use
For For women over 45 years old.
- Take 2 capsules per day, 1 morning and 1 evening, with meals and a glass of water (250 ml).
A minimum of 4 weeks' use of the product is recommended.
*Clinical study carried out at a dose of 70 mg of soy isoflavones per day on 395 postmenopausal women followed for 3 years, published in the scientific journal Climacteric 2010. Safety of soy confirmed by European Food Safety Authority: EFSA Journal 2015;13(10):4246 [342 pp].
Recommendations for use
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
- Soy may reduce intestinal absorption of thyroid hormone treatments. thyroid hormones.
- Not recommended for people taking anticoagulants.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and moisture.
Night sweats? Hot flashes? Fatigue?
Phyto Soya® Ménopause helps to overcome the inconveniences of the menopause thanks to a Sage extract.
- Sage is the ally of women against hot flushes from the perimenopause onwards.
- Iron helps to reduce fatigue and thus to keep fit during this period.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to the maintenance of a normal bone structure.
- Vitamin D3 is also involved in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Zinc and vitamin E help protect cells against oxidative stress.
Soya germ extract (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) - Bulking agent : cellulose - Zinc gluconate - Sage leaf extract (Salvia officinalis L.) - Iron lactate - Vitamin E (lactose, caseinate (milk)) - Anticaking agent : mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids - Vitamin K2 - Vitamin D3 - Starch. Envelope of vegetable origin without colouring : Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Free of titanium dioxide.
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules||%NRV**|
|Soy extract||250 mg|
|of which Isoflavone glycosides||70 mg|
|expressed as aglycone equivalent||44 mg|
|Sage leaf extract||100 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 μg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg α-TE||100%|
|Vitamin K2||25 μg||33%|
|** NRV: Dietary Reference Value|