On July 3, 2014, the Arkopharma Group was acquired by Montagu Private Equity, one of the leading European private equity firms.
Founded in 1968, Montagu has over 40 years’ worth of business experience, and has carried out transactions in several hundred companies from a wide range of sectors, including the health and food industries, thanks to the work carried out by its teams based in five offices around Europe: Paris, London, Manchester, Frankfurt and Warsaw. This acquisition by Montagu gave fresh impetus to the Group’s development.
The Group’s governance system
- Chairman: Eric Panijel
- Director of the Global Marketing Department: Vincent Bercovici
- Digital Director: Frédéric Levy
- Director of the French Division: Nathalie Archier-Palmer
- Director of the International Division & Director of the Iberian Pole: Olivier Ricq
- Director of the Administrative and Financial Department: Olivier Fremont
- Director of the Research & Development Department: Pierre Bruel
- Director of the Operations Department: Dominique Cotteaux
- Director of Human Resources: Caroline Brero
- Director of Transformation: Cyril Gazan