Forcapil® Fortifying Hair & Nails
Forcapil® Fortifying Hair & Nails
Does your hair look dull and lack volume? Do your hair and nails feel brittle? Forcapil® Fortifying Hair and Nails, with its fortifying formula, combines a set of active ingredients to restore Vitality, Shine and Strength to your hair and nails.
Voted “France’s favourite product”*, Forcapil® is the complete formula for your nails and hair!
98% of volunteers were satisfied with the improvement in the overall condition of their hair after 3 months using Forcapil®/Arkocapil®**
** Source : Clinical study based on 40 volunteers during 6 months.
Directions for use
- Take 2 capsules in the morning for at least 3 months.
May be renewed several times throughout the year, especially at the change of season.
- It is recommended that this supplement be taken for at least 3 months, to be in phase with the duration of the hair cycle. May be renewed several times throughout the year, especially at the change of season.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Forcapil®: a complete formula for your hair and nails!
Our hair is mainly composed of keratin, a protein which gives it its elasticity, resilience and shine. Keratin is synthesised from sulphur-containing amino acids - cystine and methionine - enhanced by the action of zinc and B-group vitamins. It is also one of the major constituents of our nails.
Using their expertise, Arkopharma Laboratories have specially developed Forcapil® Fortifying Hair & Nails: a complete formula containing sulphur-containing amino acids (cystine and methionine), vitamins and minerals that have been rigorously selected by the Group’s experts.
- Zinc contributes to normal synthesis of proteins, such as keratin, as well as maintaining beautiful nails.
- Vitamin B8 contributes to the maintenance of healthy, manageable and easy-to-style, shiny and resistant hair.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine, which is itself used to make cystine. Vitamin B6 also contributes to normal protein metabolism.
Forcapil® Fortifying Hair and Nails, clinically tested efficacy
The Forcapil® product was the subject of a clinical study carried out over 6 months on 40 subjects. The results of the study are as follows.
of volunteers appreciated the increase in volume of their hair
of volunteers found that their hair was more manageable and easy-to-style
To discover the complete results of the clinical study, go to Your opinions and questions about Forcapil®
List of ingredients
L-cystine - Bulking agent: cellulose - L-Methionine - Vitamin B5 - Zinc oxide - Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate - Vitamin B6 - Vitamin D3 - Vitamin B8 (Biotin or vitamin B7) - Vitamin B9. Capsule shell: gelatine – Colouring agents: titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Average Nutritional Information
|For 2 capsules||%NRV*|
|Vitamin B5||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||147%|
|Vitamin B9||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||450 µg||900%|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value according to EU regulation.|
*Source: IQVIA – Pharmatrend & Paratrend – The dietary supplements for hair and nails market in pharmacies and health and beauty shops – MAT December 2017.
3401548171172 – 180 capsules