Flash'Rub® Tablets are recommended as soon as your chest starts to feel congested, your throat feels sore and you experience other signs of discomfort associated with winter.
Guaranteed non-drowsy, Flash'Rub® offers you a formula based on 6 plant extracts, Vitamin C and minerals.
Directions for use
Only for adults and children aged 12 and above.
- Take 3 tablets per day, 1 tablet morning, midday and evening, at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for children under 12 or for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Flash'Rub®: a complete formula to help you fight off all those irritating winter ailments!
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma Laboratories have specially put together Flash'Rub® Tablets: a formula based on plant extracts, Vitamin C and minerals that have been rigorously selected by the Group’s experts.
- White horehound, Pelargonium and Eleutherococcus help you breathe more easily.
- Eleutherococcus acts more specifically on the upper airways, such as the nose and throat. Eleutherococcus also has energy-boosting properties to help enhance your physical and mental performance.
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness.
- Andrographis, Echinacea, Copper and Selenium contribute to the correct functioning of your immune system.
Flash'Rub® also contains Cinchona and thyme essential oil.
Designed and produced in France, the Flash'Rub® range is your guarantee of high-quality products.
Details of the ingredients
Bulking agent: cellulose – Vitamin C – Anti-caking agents: silicium dioxide, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, polyvinylpyrrolidone and magnesium stearate – Andrographis leaf extract (Andrographis paniculata) – Eleutherococcus root extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus) – Pelargonium root extract (Pelargonium sidoides) – Extract of the aerial part of horehound (Marrubium vulgare) – Extract of the aerial part of echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) – Cinchona bark extract (Cinchona officinalis) – Starch – Thyme essential oil (1.7%) – Sodium selenite – Copper carbonate. Coating: Glazing agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc and hydroxypropyl cellulose – Modified starch – Medium-chain triglycerides.
Average nutritional information
|For||3 tablets||%RDI*||Dry plant equivalent for 3 tablets|
|Vitamin C||180 mg||225%|
|Andrographis leaf extract||120 mg||1200 mg|
|of which andrographolides||12 mg|
|Eleutherococcus root extract||120 mg||1200 mg|
|of which eleutherosides||1.5 mg|
|Pelargonium root extract||120 mg||1200 mg|
|Extract of the aerial part of horehound||100 mg||999 mg|
|Extract of the aerial part of echinacea||75 mg||1500 mg|
|of which polyphenols||3 mg|
|Cinchona bark extract||60 mg||600 mg|
|* RDI: Reference Daily Intake|