Flash'Rub® Oral solution
Flash'Rub® Oral solution
Flash'Rub® Oral solution is recommended to soothe your nose, throat and upper airways.
With its pleasant, natural mint flavor, Flash'Rub® offers you a formula based on plants, Vitamin D, honey and propolis.
Directions for use
Dietary supplement. Shake well before use.
- Adults: Take 1 tablespoon 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children aged 6 and above: Take 1 tablespoon 2 to 3 times a day.
Due to the natural origin of the plants, some residual sediments are common but have no impact on the quality of the product.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for people with a known allergy or who are prone to sensitive reactions to any of its constituents.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Flash'Rub®: a complete formula to help you fight off all those irritating winter ailments!
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma Laboratories have specially put together Flash'Rub® Oral solution: a formula based on plant extracts, Vitamin D, honey and propolis that have been rigorously selected by the Group’s experts.
- Thyme helps unblock your nose.
- Mallow helps soothe your throat.
- Thyme and Eucalyptus help decongest the upper airways (throat, pharynx, vocal cords).
- Vitamin D3 helps maintain the correct functioning of your immune system, which boosts your body’s natural defenses.
Flash'Rub® also contains Honey and Propolis.
Designed and produced in France, the Flash'Rub® range is your guarantee of high-quality products.
Details of the ingredients
Fructose syrup - Plant extracts [obtained from: 120mg eucalyptus leaf (Eucalyptus globulus Labill.), 115mg thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris L.) and 39mg mallow leaf (Malva sylvestris L.) per 10ml dose] - Thickener: maltodextrin - Honey - Propolis extract - Natural mint flavoring- Preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate - Acidulent: citric acid - Vitamin D3.
Average nutritional information
|For||Two 10 ml tablespoons||%RDI*||Three 10 ml tablespoons||%RDI*||Four 10 ml tablespoons||%RDI*|
|Plant extracts||4.5 mg||6.7 mg||9 mg|
|Propolis extract||300 mg||450 mg||600 mg|
|Honey||600 mg||900 mg||1200 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 µg||50%||3.75 µg||75%||5 µg||100%|
|* RDI: Reference Daily Intake|