Cys-Control® Fort with microbiotic
Cys-Control® Fort with microbiotic
Are you looking for a complete formula to ensure good functioning of your urinary sphere (urogenital system)?
Cys-Control® FORT promotes urinary comfort while preserving the balance of the microbiota. Its complete formula combines 3 active ingredients of natural origin with 2 microbiotic strains.
Directions for use
Reserved for adults only.
- In the morning take the contents of 1 red sachet and 1 white stick, diluted together in a large glass of water (200 ml).
- In the evening take the contents of 1 red sachet, diluted in a large glass of water (200 ml).
Read the precautions for use before use.
Recommendations for use
- With sugars and sweeteners. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- If you are taking anticoagulants of the anti-vitamin K class, ask your doctor for advice.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberries is not recommended for individuals prone to kidney stones.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store at a temperature below 25°C.
Cys-Control®: Acting to ensure urinary comfort, without harming the body
Certain products, taken on a one-off basis, can sometimes be harmful to the organism. Cys-Control® Fort has been developed from active ingredients of plant origin and microbiotic strains to preserve the body's balance.
Its formula combines 3 active ingredients of plant origin and 2 microbiotic strains:
- Heather, which contributes to the body's elimination functions and thus promotes good urinary comfort.
- D-mannose, naturally produced in small quantities by the body.
- Cranberry dosed in A-type ProAnthoCyanidins or PACs**. One dose in the morning and one dose in the evening allow an ideal distribution of PACs throughout the day.
- 2 microbiotic strains: The selected Lactobacilli are naturally present in the intimate area and are protected by a microencapsulation of plant origin.
The Cys-Control® range, based on Cranberry and other active ingredients of plant origin, is ideal for contributing to the proper functioning of the urinary system, especially thanks to the Heather that favours good urinary comfort.
Detail of ingredients
Red sachet: Maltodextrin - D-Mannose - Cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) - Extract of Heather flowering tops (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) - Natural flavouring - Lemon juice powder (Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f.) - Sweetener extracted from Stevia: steviol glycosides.
White stick: Bulking agent: maltodextrin - Microbiotic strains: Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 and Lactobacillus reuteri LRE02 - Anticaking agent: magnesium stearate.
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 red sachets|
|Cranberry fruit extract||263 mg|
|of which PACs**||36 mg|
|Extract of Heather flowering tops||250 mg|
|Per 1 white stick|
|Microbiotic strains||2 milliards de cellules|
|including Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 and Lactobacillus reuteri LRE02|
|** Proanthocyanidins, expressed as A-type Proanthocyanidins dosed according to the DMAC method.
***Live cell count by cytometry
The intimate flora
Preserving the balance of the intimate flora
Lactobacilli are the predominant bacteria of the vaginal flora. They are species of microbiotic strains, known to preserve the balance of the intimate area.
They are known to adhere to bladder cells, even after oral administration, helping to maintain good balance.
An exclusive micro-encapsulation technology
The microbiotic strains of Cys-Control® FORT are protected by a lipid coating of plant origin (vegetal oils).
This technology makes it possible to preserve live microbiotic strains2 and to multiply their survival by a factor of 5 compared to unprotected strains3.
2 Comparison of the kinetics of intestinal colonisation by associating 5 probiotic bacteria assumed either in microencapsulated form or in a traditional uncoated form. Piano MD et al J Clin Gastroenterol. 2012;46 Suppl: S85-92.
3 Evaluation of intestinal colonisation by microencapsulated probiotic bacteria compared to the same uncoated strains. Del Piano M et al J Clin Gastroenterol. 2010 Sep;44 Suppl 1: S42-6
Why not put everything in the same sachet?
In order to ensure that probiotics can be stored for more than 30 months, they must not be mixed with plant extracts.
However, when taking Cys-Control® FORT, it is possible to mix the plant extracts contained in the red sachet with the contents of the white probiotic stick for a single intake!
Why have only 2 strains of Lactobacillus been selected and are they sufficiently dosed?
A woman's intimate area is composed mainly of a bacterium called Döderlein bacillus or lactobacillus. Up to 10 million bacteria can be counted per ml. Lactobacilli provide protection by producing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and lactic acid. These two substances prevent the proliferation of other pathogenic germs. These strains, once ingested, seed the intimate flora well. In Cys-Control® FORT, both strains have been selected for their effectiveness against E.coli.
Lactobacillus strains are encapsulated: this is not very natural?
In fact, there are different micro-encapsulation processes to protect the lactobacilli. In the case of Cys-Control® FORT, the supplier uses an exclusive micro-encapsulation technique that consists of enveloping the microbiotic strains under a thin protective lipid layer. The lipids used are fatty acids of vegetal origin!