Need help with urinary comfort?
Cys-Control® Sachets is a Cranberry-based food supplement containing sweetener that provides 36 mg of total proanthocyanidins a day.
Directions for use
Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children from the age of 3.
- Take 1 sachet in the morning and 1 sachet in the evening to be diluted in a glass of water (200 ml).
- If you are taking an anticoagulant of the vitamin K antagonist class, ask your doctor for advice.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberries is not recommended in individuals prone to kidney stones.
- Not recommended in cases of hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
- In case of urinary discomfort, it is recommended that you drink 1.5 liters of water a day.
- If urinary discomfort persists after 48 hours, a doctor should be consulted.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
100% plant-based active ingedients!
The Cranberry present in Cys-Control® sachets has been rigorously selected by the experts of the Arkopharma Group.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Also called cranberry, the Cranberry is a plant with small red berries, native to North America. It grows naturally in peat bogs, high altitude forests, peat moor mosses and even sandy meadows.
Detail of ingredients
Bulking agent: maltodextrin - Cranberry juice powder and extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) - Lemon juice powder (Citrus limon (L.) Burm) - Natural flavor - Sweetener extracted from stevia: steviol glycosides.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 bags|
|Cranberry powder and extract||1780 mg|
|of which PACs*||36 mg|
|*expressed in type A proanthocyanidins determined by the DMAC method.|