COMBAT URINARY PROBLEMS, WITHOUT HARMING THE BODY.
At Arkopharma, we know that everyday ailments can be relieved with natural health products.
Cys-Control® FORT is a 100% vegetal solution, to be used at the first signs of urinary discomfort, to alleviate symptoms and promote urinary comfort, while preserving the balance of the microbiota. Cys-Control® Plus combines 2 g of D-Mannose, 36 mg of proanthocyanidins (PACS) of Cranberry and 130 mg of Heather.
Will be deleted
Discover the new formula
Directions for use
For adults only. Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Take 1 sachet in the morning and 1 sachet in the evening to be diluted in a glass of water (200 ml).
- If you are taking an anticoagulant of the vitamin K antagonist class, ask your doctor for advice.
- Prolonged consumption of Cranberry is not recommended in individuals prone to kidney stones.
- Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to one of the constituents.
- In case of urinary discomfort, it is recommended to drink 1.5 liters of water a day.
- If urinary discomfort persists after 48 hours, a doctor should be consulted.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
100% plant-based ingredients!
Cys-Control® Fort sachets provide, in 2 doses, 36 mg of Cranberry proanthocyanidins (PAC), 2,000 mg of D-Mannose and 250 mg of Heather extract.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a plant with a small red berry, native to North America. It grows naturally in peat bogs, mountain forests, mosses on peaty moors, and even sandy meadows.
- Heather( Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather us very widespread in Europe. Its pretty mauve flowers brighten up the sea cliffs in late summer. In herbal medicine, it is precisely its flowers that are used. They contribute to the elimination functions of the body and thus promote good urinary comfort.
- D-mannose. It is a sugar widely distributed in nature. It is found in particular in many fruits (apples, peaches, oranges...).
Cys-Control® Fort acts on urinary discomfort, without attacking the body.
89% of consumers recommend Cys-control® Fort*
* Study carried out on the D-Mannose + Cranberry combination, on 81 people with urinary discomfort.
Detail of the ingredients
Maltodextrin – D-Mannose – Cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) – Extract of Heather flowering tops (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) – Natural flavouring - Lemon juice powder - Sweetener extracted from stevia: steviol glycosides.
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 sachets|
|Cranberry fruit extract||263 mg|
|of wich PACs*||36 mg|
|Extract of heather flowering top||250 mg|
|*expressed in type A proanthocyanidins determined by the DMAC method.|