Need help with urinary comfort?
Cys-Control® Flash is a food supplement containing Heather, Cranberry and 4 essential oils (Niaouli (Paper Bark Tea Tree), Ceylon cinnamon, Rosemary and Winter savory).
Directions for use
For adults only.
- Combine 1 capsule heather + cranberry and 1 capsule of essential oils per intake.
- 2 intakes per day (morning and evening) in the middle of meals with a large glass of water for 5 days.
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing women, people with a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders and people allergic to essential oils.
- In case of anticoagulant treatment, a doctor should be consulted.
- If urinary discomfort persists after 48 hours, a doctor should be consulted.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep away from light, heat and humidity.
Active ingredients of plant origin!
Cys-Control® Flash contains cranberry, heather and four 100% pure and natural essential oils that are Botanically and Biochemically Defined (known as EOBBD).
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Also called cranberry, the Cranberry is a plant with a small red berry, native to North America. It grows naturally in peat bogs, high altitude forests, peat moor mosses and even sandy meadows.
- Heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is widespread in Europe. Its pretty purple flowers brighten up the sea cliffs at the end of the summer. In phytotherapy, it is precisely its flowers that help the body to eliminate water, thus promote good urinary comfort.
Detail of the ingredients
Heather + Cranberry capsule: Cranberry berry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) - Extract of heather flowering top (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) - Apple fiber (Malus domestica Borkh.) - Buckwheat fruit powder (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.) - Anticaking agents: magnesium stearate, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids. Vegetable envelope: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Capsule containing 4 essential oils: Emulsifier: sunflower lecithin - Cinnamon bark essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - Niaouli leafy branch essential oil (Melaleuca viridiflora) – Rosemary flowering tops essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) - Winter savory flowering tops essential oil (Satureja montana) - Antioxidants: extract rich in tocopherols, propyl gallate, ascorbyl palmitate. Capsule shell: Gelatin - Glycerol.
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules Heather + Cranberry|
|Cranberry berry extract||267 mg|
|of which proanthocyanidins type A||36 mg|
|Extract of heather flowering top||250 mg|
|Per 2 capsules of Essential Oils|
|Essential oil of cinnamon bark||24 mg|
|Niaouli leafy branch essential oil||24 mg|
|Rosemary flower essential oil||24 mg|
|Essential oil of mountain savory flowering tops||24 mg|