Arkovital® Vitamine C + D3
Arkovital® Vitamine C + D3
CHEMICAL OR NATURAL VITAMIN C? NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE.
With Arkovital® Vitamin C + D3, at last discover the power of the plant-based vitamin duo, to help boost your immunity.
Highly dosed, vitamin C from Acerola [170 mg] and vitamin D3 from Lichen Boreal [2000 IU]* act as a complement to contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system and strengthen the natural defences.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
From the age of 12.
- Dissolve 1 effervescent tablet in a large glass of water (200 ml), preferably in the morning.
Recommendations for use
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek the advice of a health professional before taking any supplements.
- Do not take this product in combination with other products providing vitamin D.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store at a temperature below 25°C.
Arkovital® Vitamine C + D3, a combination of vitamins for reinforced immunity
This duo of vitamins, of 100% vegetal origin, allows an optimal assimilation by the body and a fast action thanks to its effervescent form. Its effective and highly dosed formula ensures a better action on immunity and fatigue.
1 effervescent tablet (from the age of 12) provides you every day with:
- 2000 IU* of vitamin D3
- 170 mg of vitamin C
*IU : International Units, equivalent to 50µg.
The vitamin D contained in Arkovital® Vitamin C + D3 is of 100% plant origin, from a sustainable source of Lichen Boreal (or Lichen des Rennes). This optimal dosage of vitamin D contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, the maintenance of bone and muscle function and the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
Derived from Acerola berries, the 100% plant-based vitamin C in Arkovital® Vitamin C + D3 is better assimilated by the body and is useful for reducing fatigue, in order to regain fitness and vitality. It also contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Native to South and Central America, Acerola is a cherry-like fruit, sometimes called the "Barbados cherry". It is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world.
Description of ingredients
Acidity regulators: sodium bicarbonate and citric acid - Acerola berry juice powder (Malpighia glabra L.) - Bulking agents: sorbitol, isomalt and polyethylene glycol - Natural flavouring - Colouring: beetroot red - Vitamin D3 extracted from lichen - Sweetener: sucralose
Average nutritional information
|Per 1 tablet||%NRV**|
|Acerola berry juice powder||1000 mg|
|of which Vitamin C||170 mg||213 %|
|Vitamin D3||50 µg (= 2000 IU)||1000 %|
|**Nutritional Reference Value|