Arkotoux® Sirop is a medical device specially designed from 100% natural ingredients, without preservatives or colorants, recommended for all types of coughs (dry or productive/greasy), suitable for the whole family.
Arkotoux® Sirop :
- Relieves cough, especially at night*
- Reduces irritation
- Provides long-lasting protection*
91% of participants in an Arkopharma study experienced cough relief!
* Arkopharma PEH17020 study in adults, 85 people, March 2017, after 4& days of treatment.
Directions for use
Oral route. Shake bottle before use.
- Children from 2 to 5 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml), once a day.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml), twice a day.
- Adults and teenagers over 12 years old: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml), 2 times a day.
- It is advised to take Arkotoux® Syrup away from meals.
- It is recommended to respect an interval of 4 hours minimum between 2 doses.
- The doses can be renewed if necessary.
Do not use:
- in children under 2 years of age.
- in case of allergy to one or more components.
- in case of respiratory insufficiency.
Precautions for use
- As a precautionary measure, Arkotoux® Sirop is not recommended for pregnant women during the first trimester.
- During treatment, if the child presents any of the following symptoms, medical management is necessary: aggravation of cough, fatigue, secondary onset fever, respiratory discomfort, significant decrease in appetite.
- In case of sugar intolerance, seek advice from a health professional.
- Do not combine Arkotoux® Sirop with other cough syrups.
- Use the syrup away from any medication (at least 1 hour). If symptoms persist beyond 4 days of treatment, consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the leaflet carefully. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
Conditions of conservation
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- Close bottle tightly after use.
This medical device is a regulated health product and is CE marked under this regulation.
Manufacturer: Arkopharma Laboratories. Date of text update : 2017-10
Arkotoux® Sirop: an innovative formula and 100% natural origin to relieve cough!
Arkotoux® Sirop acts by its physical action, at several levels:
- Relieves cough by protective effect against irritating external agents.
- Facilitates the physiological expectoration thanks to the hydration of the mucus of the upper respiratory tracts.
- Decreases irritation and protects the throat thanks to its film-forming properties.
Arkotoux® Sirop Syrup also contains an extract of Thyme known for its antioxidant and protective properties of the mucous membrane.
After 4 days of use, Arkotoux® Sirop reduces the frequency and intensity of cough*.
Composition of the medical device
Glycerol from vegetable oils - Honey - Larch Arabinogalactans (Larix sp.) - Thyme leaf extract (Thymus vulgaris L.) - Oligofructose - Agave syrup - Water - Concentrated lemon juice - Xanthan gum - Natural red fruit flavor.
Thanks to the contribution of slowly assimilated sugars, derived from agave syrup and honey, Arkotoux® Sirop has a low glycemic index of 31.
Each 10 ml dose contains about 3 grams of sugars.