Guaranteed to be colouring-free, preservative-free, and alcohol-free, Arkoroyal® Dynergie provide you with natural energy!
Arkoroyal® Dynergie uses Ginseng to stimulate you and give you strength, helping you feel less tired. As a 20-day course, Arkoroyal® Dynergie can be used all year long, especially when you're feeling low on energy.
Discover our PREMIUM quality Royal jelly and its 1st responsible beekeeping label.
Directions for use
From the age of 15.
- Take 1 ampoule in the morning, preferably with breakfast, diluted in a glass of water or fruit juice (200 ml).
The product may be used several times throughout the year, especially at the change of season.
Instructions for use
Shake the ampoule before opening. Because this is a natural product, there may be a small amount of sediment, but this does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
Tap each end of the ampoule with your index finger to weaken it. Using a paper towel, break off the first end away from the glass to avoid any falling debris.
Turn the ampoule over and place the first end over the glass. Break off the second end, away from the glass, using a paper towel. Allow the liquid to flow out. Add the equivalent of 1 glass of water or fruit juice (200 ml).
Children, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- This product is not recommended for children under 15 years old, pregnant or nursing mothers, due to the lack of sufficient data on Ginseng.
- Ginseng may interact with anticoagulant treatments of the anti-vitamin K class. If you are on anticoagulant therapy, ask your doctor for advice.
- Ginseng can lower blood sugar levels. If you are on treatment for diabetes, ask your doctor for advice.
- This product is not recommended for people with a history of allergies to beehive products.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
The first responsible beekeeping label
Arkoroyal® has created the 1st Responsible Beekeeping Label for a unique and exclusive partnership for its own Royal jelly supply chain resulting from responsible, sustainable, ecological and ethical beekeeping. Arkoroyal guarantees a Royal jelly:
- of Premium Quality, with preserved purity,
- free from synthetic chemicals in production areas,
- systematically controlled to check the absence of pesticide residues and antibiotics.
This approach is controlled by an acknowledged independent third-party body.
Find out more about the first responsible beekeeping label.
Arkoroyal®: Ginseng, Acerola and products from the beehive to give you energy!
Royal jelly contains mainly water, protein, sugars, but also lipids, minerals and vitamins, 10-HDA (10-hydroxydecanoic acid) and 10-H2DA (10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid) fatty acids.
The major ingredient in Arkoroyal Royal jelly is 2.5% apalbumin-1. It is beneficial for bees thanks to its nutritional and antibacterial properties.
Royal jelly contains at least 100 times more apalbumin than honey. Fed exclusively on honey, a larva becomes a bee. However, fed with Royal jelly, the larva becomes a queen bee and will live up to 40 times longer than its congeners.
Although Royal jelly was already consumed in all ancient civilizations, its properties have only been identified for a few decades.
Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is a perennial plant in the genus Panax of the Araliaceae family. Ginseng has to grow for at least 6 years for the root to reach maturity and develop all of its qualities. With its stimulating and fortifying properties, Ginseng helps decrease fatigue. This effect works for the entire body. Ginseng also contributes to overall health and well-being.
Acerola (Malpighia glabra) grows in the dry forests of Central and South America. The tree can reach 5 m tall. It produces red berries that resemble European cherries. Acerola is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world. Vitamin C helps reduce fatigue and also helps keep the immune system working properly.
Propolis is known for being rich in flavonoids (a family of polyphenols). The anti-bacterial activity of propolis helps keep the beehive healthy. As such, Propolis is known as the beehive's “natural shield.”
Find out more about Royal jelly and other substances from the hive.
Water – Honey – Fructose – Royal jelly – Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Mey.) root extract – Orange (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) juice concentrate – Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) berry juice concentrate – Propolis extract.
Average nutritional information
|Per 1 ampoule|
|Propolis extract(2)||125 mg|
|Ginseng root extract(1)||375 mg|
|Royal jelly||500 mg|
|Acerola berry juice concentrate||200 mg|
|(1) Ginseng root extract obtained from 1.5 g of Ginseng in each vial
(2) Propolis extract obtained from 50 mg of Propolis in each vial