Arkokids® Sleep Bio
Arkokids® Sleep Bio
Arkokids® Sleep Bio is a dietary supplement specially designed for children ages 1 and up to naturally promote a restorative and quality night's sleep.
With its unique know-how, Arkopharma offers a 100% plant-based formula that combines 4 organically grown plants in an oral solution for the well-being of your little darling.
“Sleep issues in children: 3 out of 4 families are confronted with this."
Source : Institut des mamans, esurvey of 1,780 mothers of children ages 1 to 11, January 2015.
Directions for use
For children only starting at age 1.
- Ages 1 to 3: Take 5 ml before bedtime.
- Ages 4 to 6: Take 7.5 ml before bedtime.
- Ages 7 and up: Take 10 ml before bedtime.
Can be used as a 10- to 20-day program depending on child’s age. Can be repeated if required.
Instructions: Position the end of the pipette against the inside of the cheek then push lightly on the plunger. To be given in the sitting position.
- In the event of sleep problems for children ages 1 to 3, we recommend seeking the advice of a health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
- Close bottle tightly after use.
- Rinse pipette after each use.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Arkokids® Bio: 4 plants to help your children sleep!
Arkokids® Bio consists of plants rigorously selected by our Arkopharma Group experts.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region (Balkans and Asia Minor) and Western Asia, lemon balm is mainly used to promote a quality night’s sleep, in particular for children.
- Lemon verbena (Aloysia citriodora Palau.). Indigenous to Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Lemon verbena is recognized for its soothing properties. It is traditionally used to promote a restorative, quality night’s sleep, in particular for children.
- Silver linden (Tilia tomentosa Moench syn. Tilia argentea Desfontaines). Silver linden trees are common plants in gardens. They are indigenous to Northern Europe. Like lemon verbena, silver linden is known to promote a restorative, quality night's sleep due to its relaxing properties.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia syn. officinalis Mill). Lavender grows wild in the south of France. It is generally used for its calming properties. It is also known to promote sleep, especially for children.
Designed and made in France, the Arkokids® Bio range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
Arkokids® Bio commitments
- Formulas made by our phytotherapy experts;
- Choice of plants specifically adapted to children;
- For children starting at age 1.
Quality and natural ingredients
- An Organic, 100% plant-based formula;
- A quality charter developed for the Arkokids® range.
Attuned to families’ needs
- Strawberry-banana flavor chosen by children;
- Pipette form chosen by families for easy and accurate use.
To find out more about the Arkokids® Organic commitments, see the range’s Quality Charter.
Description of ingredients
Organic rice syrup - Organic plant extract [obtained from organic lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis L.) and organic lemon verbena (Aloysia citriodora Palau)] - Thickening agent: organic acacia gum - Organic silver linden blossom (Tilia Tomentosa Moench.) - Organic lemon juice concentrate - Natural flavors (strawberry-banana) - Organic lavender blossom extract (Lavandula angustifolia Mill.).
Average nutritional information
|For||5 ml||10 ml|
|Lemon balm and lemon verbena extract obtained from:||2,2 g||4,5 g|
|Lemon balm leaf||103 mg||206 mg|
|Lemon verbena leaf||70 mg||140 mg|
|Silver linden extract obtained from :||103 mg||206 mg|
|Silver linden blossom||309 mg||618 mg|
|Lavender extract obtained from:||27 mg||53 mg|
|Lavender blossom||80 mg||160 mg|