Arkokids® Respiratory Comfort Bio
Arkokids® Respiratory Comfort Bio
Arkokids® Respiratory Comfort Bio is a dietary supplement specially designed for children ages 1 and up to soothe and calm the respiratory tract.
With its unique know-how, Arkopharma offers a 100% plant-based formula that combines 4 organically grown plants in an oral solution, approved by families, for the well-being of your little darling.
93% of parents say they will buy Arkokids® Organic Respiratory Comfort again!
Usage study of 100 families - February 2017.
Directions for use
For children only starting at age 1.
- Ages 1 to 3: Take 5 ml in the morning after breakfast and 5 ml before bedtime.
- Ages 4 to 6: Take 7.5 ml in the morning after breakfast and 7.5 ml before bedtime.
- Ages 7 and up: Take 10 ml in the morning after breakfast and 10 ml before bedtime.
Can be used as a 5- to 10-day program depending on child’s age. Can be repeated if required.
Instructions: Position the end of the pipette against the inside of the cheek then push lightly on the plunger. To be given in the sitting position.
- In the event of breathing discomfort for children ages 1 to 3, we recommend seeking the advice of a health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days. Close bottle tightly after use. Rinse pipette after each use.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Arkokids® Bio: 4 plants for the breathing comfort of your children!
Arkokids® Bio consists of plants rigorously selected by our Arkopharma Group experts.
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.). Common throughout France, the greater plantain helps cope with the mainly respiratory seasonal problems and helps withstand the rigors of winter in peace of mind.
- Marsh mallow (Althaea officinalis L.). Common throughout France, the greater plantain helps cope with the mainly respiratory seasonal problems and helps withstand the rigors of winter in peace of mind.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.). Indigenous to Central Europe, Elderberry is particularly common in Switzerland and all European zones with a temperate climate. It is used in phytotherapy to facilitate breathing, stimulate the natural defense system and contribute to physical well-being.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region (Balkans and Asia Minor) and Western Asia, lemon balm is used in phytotherapy to improve breathing comfort. It is also known to promote a quality night’s sleep.
Designed and made in France, the Arkokids® Bio range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
Arkokids® Bio commitments
- Formulas made by our phytotherapy experts;
- Choice of plants specifically adapted to children;
- For children starting at age 1.
Quality and natural ingredients
- An ORGANIC, 100% plant-based formula;
- A quality charter developed for the Arkokids® range.
Attuned to families’ needs
- Strawberry-banana flavor chosen by children;
- Pipette form chosen by families for easy and accurate use.
To find out more about the Arkokids® Organic commitments, see the range’s Quality Charter.
Arkokids® Respiratory Comfort Bio receives the “Approved by families” seal of approval!
Each year, this seal of approval rewards the best products and services for families and children in a range of fields: hygiene, health, food, games/toys, technologies, etc.
The evaluation tests are conducted by a community of 5,000 committed volunteer tester-families. In this manner, parents and children mobilize to share their consumer experiences and co-evaluate the products designed for them.
Advantages of the “Approved by Families” seal of approval:
- The exact reflection of the parent recommendation
- The guarantee of a successful user experience
- Total transparency regarding test results
Description of ingredients
Organic rice syrup - Organic plant extract [obtained from organic lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis L.) and organic marsh mallow root (Althaea officinalis L.)] - Thickening agent: Organic acacia gum - Organic lemon juice concentrate - Organic plantain leaf extract (Plantago lanceolata L.) - Organic elderberry blossom extract (Sambucus nigra L.) - Natural flavors (strawberry-banana).
Average nutritional information
|For||10 ml||20 ml|
|Lemon balm and marsh mallow extracts obtained from:||4,4 g||8,8 g|
|Lemon balm leaf||204 mg||408 mg|
|Marsh mallow root||170 mg||340 mg|
|Plantain extract obtained from:||200 mg||400 mg|
|Plantain leaf||600 mg||1200 mg|
|Elderberry extract obtained from:||133 mg||266 mg|
|Elderberry blossom||400 mg||800 mg|