Arkokids® Digestive Comfort Bio
Arkokids® Digestive Comfort Bio
Arkokids® Digestive Comfort Bio is a dietary supplement specially designed for children ages 1 and up to naturally facilitate their digestion and contribute to good intestinal health.
With its unique know-how, Arkopharma offers a 100% plant-based formula that combines 4 organically grown plants in an oral solution for the well-being of your little darling.
“Digestive or intestinal discomfort: these are very common in children 1 to 11 years of age."
Source : Arkopharma study, “La santé des enfants,” December 2016.
Directions for use
For children only starting at age 1.
- Ages 1 to 3: Take 2.5 ml before breakfast and 2.5 ml before dinner.
- Ages 4 to 6: Take 3.5 ml before breakfast and 3.5 ml before dinner.
- Ages 7 and up: Take 5 ml before breakfast and 5 ml before dinner.
Can be used as a 10- to 20-day program depending on child’s age. Can be repeated if required.
Instructions: Position the end of the pipette against the inside of the cheek then push lightly on the plunger. To be given in the sitting position.
- In the event of digestive discomfort for children ages 1 to 3, we recommend seeking the advice of a health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
- Close bottle tightly after use.
- Rinse pipette after each use.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Arkokids® Bio: 4 plants for the digestive comfort of your children!
Arkokids® Bio consists of plants rigorously selected by our Arkopharma Group experts.
- German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). German chamomile was already recommended by Dioscorides, the father of natural medicine, as an herbal drink to promote a healthy digestive system. Since then, the benefits of this plant have never been refuted.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region (Balkans and Asia Minor) and Western Asia, lemon balm is used in phytotherapy to facilitate digestion and contribute to a healthy intestinal system.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill). Widely used in culinary recipes and as a spice, Fennel is also used in phytotherapy as it helps maintain digestive comfort.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.). Rosemary is known for its excretory properties and is used in the event of digestive or intestinal discomfort. It also stimulates the hepatobiliary system.
Designed and made in France, the Arkokids® Organic range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
Arkokids® Bio commitments
- Formulas made by our phytotherapy experts;
- Choice of plants specifically adapted to children;
- For children starting at age 1.
Quality and natural ingredients
- An Organic, 100% plant-based formula;
- A quality charter developed for the Arkokids® range.
Attuned to families’ needs
- Strawberry-banana flavor chosen by children;
- Pipette form chosen by families for easy and accurate use.
To find out more about the Arkokids® Bio commitments, see the range’s Quality Charter.
Description of ingredients
Organic rice syrup - Organic plant extract [obtained from organic lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis L.), organic German chamomile shoot (Matricaria chamomilla L.) and organic fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.)] - Thickening agent: Organic acacia gum - Organic lemon juice concentrate - Organic rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) - Natural flavors (strawberry-banana).
Average nutritional information
|For||5 ml||10 ml|
|Plant extract (lemon balm, German chamomile, fennel) obtained from:||2,3 g||4,6 g|
|Lemon balm leaf||130 mg||260 mg|
|German chamomile shoot||79 mg||158 mg|
|Fennel fruit||34 mg||68 mg|
|Rosemary extract obtained from:||86 mg||171 mg|
|Rosemary leaf||257 mg||514 mg|