Rhodiola rosea root facilitates relaxation.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces the compounds from Rhodiola, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For ages 15 and up.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning and 1 at midday at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Foot supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkogélules® Rhodiole, a formula containing 100% plant-based active ingredients
Rhodiola is a perennial plant that thrives in the dry, sandy soils of rocky slopes and cliffs. It also thrives in high mountains and the cold regions of Europe, Central Asia and North America. Its wealth comes from the subterranean part, the root, which releases a delicate rose fragrance.
The Rhodiola rosea root is traditionally used to promote tranquility and help the body deal with temporary stress by facilitating relaxation. Like ginseng and eleutherococcus, Rhodiola is also a plant said to be “adaptogenic.” It enables the body to adapt more easily to different situations (exams, competitions, sporting events, etc.).
Designed and made in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature.
Description of ingredients
- Rhodiola root extract* (Rhodiola rosea)
- Apple fibres (Malus domestica)
- Corn starch
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
- 100% VEGETAL CAPSULE SHELL : cellulose derivative - Vegetable colouring: copper chlorophyll complexes.
Average nutritional information
|Per 3 capsules|
|Rhodiola root extract||576 mg|
|of which rosavins||17 mg|
|of which salidroside||5,8 mg|
Code 13 referent : 3401581646460 - 150 capsules