Arkogélules® Pelargonium is a food supplement specially formulated for people wishing to soothe their respiratory tract.
Thanks to its unique know-how, Arkopharma restores 100% of the active ingredients of Pelargonium, which act in synergy in the greatest respect of your body.
Directions for use
From the age of 6.
- Adults: 3 capsules per day.
- Children from 6 to 12 years: 1 capsule per day.
- Children from 13 to 18 years: 2 capsules per day.
Swallow the capsule with a large glass of water at mealtime.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
ARKOGÉLULES® PELARGONIUM, A FORMULA CONTAINING 100% PLANT-BASED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Mostly native to the coast of South Africa, the Pelargonium genus includes more than 200 species often confused with geraniums.
Pelargonium (Pelargonium sidoides DC.) is used in phytotherapy because it is of interest in responding to the respiratory discomforts that affect many people each winter. In particular, it helps to improve breathing.
Thanks to their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories have specially developed Arkogélules® Pelargonium: an exclusive formula, based on Integral Totum, allowing to restore 100% of the plant's active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and developed in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature.
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
- Pelargonium root powder (Pelargonium sidoides DC.).
- Envelope of vegetable origin: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
For more naturalness, the capsules of this product are without titanium dioxide.
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Per 1 capsule||Per 3 capsules|
|Pelargonium root powder||400 mg||1200 mg|