Arkogélules® BIO Ortie
Arkogélules® BIO Ortie
The aerial parts of Nettle contribute to the maintenance of a clear and healthy skin.
Our organic Arkogélules® have been formulated in compliance with our guarantees, which are a guarantee of the naturalness of our formulas and the commitment of our laboratories to natural health on a daily basis.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
From the age of 12.
- Take 3 capsules with meals and a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding in the absence of sufficient data.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Arkogélules® BIO Ortie, a formula of organic origin, restoring 100% of the plant's active ingredients
Arkogélules® BIO Ortie, provide you each day:
- 825 mg of nettle aerial part powder
Very widespread in Europe and North America, the Nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens) is a perennial herbaceous plant frequently found in fields and undergrowth.
Dreaded for its stings, Nettle has also long been appreciated for its health benefits.
In herbal medicine, its aerial parts are used as they help to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Organic, at the heart of our Arkogélules®
Our organic formulas are rigorously certified by ECOCERT, an independent control body approved by the public authorities. This control guarantees compliance with current European regulations on organic production methods.
Organic farming is a method of production that is more respectful of man and nature, which makes it possible to obtain products with proven nutritional qualities. It is a commitment to the well-being of future generations and is at the heart of sustainable development.
Description of ingredients
- Powder* (integral total) of organic aerial part of nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens)
- 100% VEGETAL CAPSULE SHELL (cellulose derivative).
*Powder obtained by cryo-grinding of nettle aerial parts titrated to a minimum of 0.3% of total flavonoids (expressed as rutoside).
Average nutritional information
|Per 3 capsules|
|Nettle aerial part powder||825 mg|