Arkogélules® Griffonia is a dietary supplement specially formulated to contribute to good nervous system function.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces the compounds from Griffonia, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and in the evening at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for people taking anti-depressants.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkogélules® Griffonia, a formula containing 100% plant-based active ingredients
Griffonia is a shrub belonging to the family of leguminous plants. It can grow to a height of up to 3 meters. Griffonia seeds are considered an edible pulse in Central and West Africa.
These seeds contain a molecule (5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN), which is used by the body to form serotonin. All the parts of the plant can be used, but the best 5-HTP concentration is found in the seeds, which are harvested after drying.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially designed Arkogélules® Griffonia: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM®, that preserves the plant's quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkogélules® are made, visit Arkogélules®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Extract of Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia) seed.
- Bulking agent: cellulose.
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
- Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 capsules|
|Extract of Griffonia seed||375 mg|
|of which 5-Hydroxytryptophan||150 mg|