Arkogélules® BIO Gingembre
Arkogélules® BIO Gingembre
Ginger is energizing and facilitates digestion. It helps to fight against nausea at the beginning of pregnancy and in case of motion sickness (boat, car, plane).
Our Arkogélules® have been formulated in compliance with our guarantees, which are a guarantee of the naturalness of our formulas and the commitment of our laboratories to natural health on a daily basis.
Directions for use
From the age of 6.
- To be taken as a single dose in the morning with a meal and a large glass of water.
- Pregnant women and children from 6 to 12 years: 1 capsule per day.
- From 13 years: 2 capsules per day.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
ARKOGÉLULES® BIO GINGER, A FORMULA OF BIOLOGICAL ORIGIN HIGHLY CONCENTRATED IN TARGETED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Arkogélules® BIO Gingembre, provides you every day with:
- 12.6 mg of gingerols, targeted active ingredients of Ginger. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has recognised Ginger as being naturally effective in combating nausea.
Native to India and China, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is one of the plants whose rhiz ome, a natural energiser, is one of the oldest, most famous and beloved spices in Asia, India and Africa.
The ginger rhizome is rich in essential oil and gingerols, substances that give it its characteristic activity. It thus helps to maintain gastrointestinal well-being in all circumstances.
Ginger rhizome also has antioxidant and energising properties, which enable it to strengthen the body's natural defences and restore vitality and energy to tired bodies. Stimulating and invigorating, it helps to improve the body's resistance to fatigue.
ORGANIC, AT THE HEART OF OUR ARKOGÉLULES®
Our organic formulas are rigorously certified by ECOCERT, an independent control body approved by the public authorities. This control guarantees compliance with current European regulations on organic production methods.
Organic farming is a method of production that is more respectful of man and nature, which makes it possible to obtain products with proven nutritional qualities . It is a commitment to the well-being of future generations and is at the heart of sustainable development.
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
- Organic Ginger* (Zingiber officinale) powder (integral total) and rhizome extract Thickening agent: Organic Acacia gum - Organic rice starch.
- 100% VEGETAL CAPSULE SHELL (cellulose derivative).
*Equivalent to 1500 mg of Ginger rhizome for 2 capsules.
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Per 1 capsule||Per 2 capsules|
|Ginger powder||150 mg||300 mg|
|Ginger extract||100 mg||200 mg|
|Gingerol concentration||6,3 mg||12,6 mg|