Bamboo has a high silica content. It participates in the preservation of cartilage in the joints. It thus helps to maintain comfort and articular mobility.
Strong of their expertise in the field of the phytotherapy, the Arkopharma laboratories elaborated Arkogélules® Bambou : an exclusive formula which acts in the biggest respect of your body.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For adults only.
- Take 2 capsules per day at mealtime with a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Arkogélules® Bambou, a formula containing active ingredients 100% vegetal origin
Bamboo is an exotic reed that grows very fast, sometimes more than 20 centimeters per day and can reach more than 10 meters high. It is used as a building material throughout Asia.
In phytotherapy, the exudate that forms inside the stem at the nodes is used, and has a high silica content. By its composition, Bamboo participates in the preservation of the cartilage at the level of the articulations and thus helps to maintain comfort and articular mobility.
Designed and developed in France, the Arkogélules® range offers you the best of nature.
Description of the ingredients
- Powder (integral totum) of exudate of Bamboo stem* (Bambusa bambos)
- Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Anti-caking agent : mono et diglycerides of fatty acid
- Antioxidant : extract rich in tocopherols.
- 100% VEGETAL GEL (cellulose derivative).
Average nutritional information
|Per 2 capsules|
|Bamboo stem exudate powder||400 mg|
|including Silica||288 mg|
All of our products comply with precise specificationswith rigorous controls throughout the manufacturing process, which guarantee the quality, activity and purity of our products. Our quality standards, which are ofter stricter than those imposed by regulation, are based on the most recent regulatory and scientific data.