Arkofluides® Confort Urinaire BIO
Arkofluides® Confort Urinaire BIO
Arkofluides® Confort Urinaire BIO is an organic dietary supplement specially formulated to help with proper urinary system function.
After several years of research with the greatest specialists in plant extraction, Arkopharma Laboratories propose to reinvent liquid phytotherapy with the new ULTRAextract® extraction process for the Arkofluides® range. Combining innovation, performance and respect for nature, ULTRAextract® is based on a new process of ultrasound-assisted plant extraction, which allows the active compounds to be drawn from the heart of the plant, without the use of synthetic solvents.
On average, the extraction efficiency is increased by 73% compared to the conventional process used previously.
Directions for use
For adults only.
- Take 1 vial per day, in the morning with breakfast.
Recommendations for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Women should not use this product if they are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for people suffering from allergies to salicylates of for people suffering from renal insufficiency.
- The use of this product should be limited to one week.
- In case of persistent urinary discomfort, ask your doctor of pharmacist for advice.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Instructions for use:
Shake the vial before opening. Because this is a natural product, there may be a small amount of sediment, but this does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
Tap each end of the vial with your index finger to weaken it. Using a paper towel, break off the first end away from the glass to avoid any falling debris.
Turn the vial over and place the first end over the glass. Break off the second end, away from the glass, using a paper towel. Allow the liquid to flow out. Add the equivalent of half a glass of water or fruit juice (125 ml).
Arkofluides®: organic plants for urinary comfort!
Thanks to its unique know-how, Arkofluides® offers you a 100% plant-based formula combining organic plants rigorously selected by the phytotherapy experts of Arkopharma laboratories, in a guaranteed sweetener-free, preservative-free and alcohol-free drinkable solution.
- Heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is very common in Europe. In late summer, the sea cliffs are sprinkled with its pretty mauve flowers. In phytotherapy, these flowers are used to help the body eliminate excess water, thus helping the urinary system function properly.
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi). This little shrub, whose Latin name means “bear grape,” produces red berries that are a favorite food of bears. In phytotherapy, the plant's evergreen leaves are used because they help improve urinary comfort.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica). Known for being a stinging plant, nettle also has useful properties, particularly for urinary comfort. Like heather, nettle stimulates elimination functions.
- Birch (Betula pendula, Betula pubescens). Birch, which has been used since the Middle Ages, is known for its diuretic and cleansing properties.
Designed and made in France, the Arkofluides® range offers you the best of nature.
To learn more about ULTRAextract®, visit Arkofluides®, the UltraConcentrated innovation.
Description of ingredients
Organic plant extract [obtained from 488 mg of Organic Heather flowering tops (Calluna vulgaris), 488 mg of Organic Birch leaves (Betula pendula, Betula pubescens), 488 mg of Organic Nettle root (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens) and 488 mg of Organic Bearberry leaves (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) per vial].
Average nutritional information
|For 1 vial|
|Plant extract||10 g|