Arkofluides® Articulations BIO
Arkofluides® Articulations BIO
Arkofluides® Articulations BIO is an organic dietary supplement specially formulated to help improve how your joints feel.
After several years of research with the greatest specialists in plant extraction, Arkopharma Laboratories propose to reinvent liquid phytotherapy with the new ULTRAextract® extraction process for the Arkofluides® range. Combining innovation, performance and respect for nature, ULTRAextract® is based on a new process of ultrasound-assisted plant extraction, which allows the active compounds to be drawn from the heart of the plant, without the use of synthetic solvents.
On average, the extraction efficiency is increased by 73% compared to the conventional process used previously.
Directions for use
For adults only.
- Take 1 vial per day, in the morning with breakfast.
Recommendations for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is possible to repeat the intake several times a year.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are on anticoagulant treatment, ask your doctor for advice.
- Not recommended for people who are allergic to salicylate derivatives.
- Not recommended for people suffering from ulcers or gallstones.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Instructions for use:
Shake the vial before opening. Because this is a natural product, there may be a small amount of sediment, but this does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
Tap each end of the vial with your index finger to weaken it. Using a paper towel, break off the first end away from the glass to avoid any falling debris.
Turn the vial over and place the first end over the glass. Break off the second end, away from the glass, using a paper towel. Allow the liquid to flow out. Add the equivalent of half a glass of water or fruit juice (125 ml).
Arkofluides®: organic plants for joint relief!
Thanks to its unique know-how, Arkofluides® offers you a 100% plant-based formula combining organic plants rigorously selected by the phytotherapy experts of Arkopharma laboratories, in a guaranteed sweetener-free, preservative-free and alcohol-free drinkable solution.
- White willow (Salix alba). Originally from Europe, the white willow grows in wet places. In phytotherapy, the bark from young branches is used because it helps with joint mobility.
- Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum). Blackcurrant is a bushy plant from Europe. In phytotherapy, blackcurrant leaves are known and used to help maintain mobile, flexible joints.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens). Regarded with caution for its sting, nettle has also long been recognized for its health benefits. Indeed, the above-ground portions can be used to promote joint flexibility.
- Harpagophytum (Harpagophytum procumbens). Harpagophytum is used for its beneficial properties for joints. The plant's root helps improve joint flexibility and mobility.
Designed and made in France, the Arkofluides® range offers you the best of nature.
To learn more about ULTRAextract®, visit Arkofluides®, the UltraConcentrated innovation.
Description of ingredients
Organic plant extract [obtained from 500 mg of Organic Harpagophytum tuber (Harpagopphytum procumbens, Harpagophytum zeyheri), 260 mg of Organic Nettle aerial part (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens), 260 mg of Organic Willow bark (Salix alba) and 165 mg of Organic Blackcurrant leaf (Ribes nigrum) per vial] – Organic Acacia gum – Organic Lemon juice (Citrus limon).
Average nutritional information
|For 1 vial|
|Plant extract (Harpagophytum, Nettle, Willow, Blackcurrant)||9,1 g|