Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit
Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit
Do your daily activities have an impact on your intestines? Irregular or sluggish transit? Do you need a boost?
Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit is your perfect ally to help you gently regulate your transit, with no habit-forming risk, thanks to rhubarb and mallow.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
Exclusively for adults and children ages 12 and up.
- Children ages 12 and up: Take 1 tablet at bedtime with a large glass of water.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets at bedtime with a large glass of water.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- No prolonged use without the advice of a specialist.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Specially selected ingredients and a tailor-made formula for smooth intestinal transit!
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma Laboratories have specially developed Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit: an exclusive formula, based on plants and lactic acid produced from hydrolysates, all rigorously selected by the experts at Arkopharma.
- Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum, Rheum officinale). Sourced in China and Tibet, rhubarb grows during the spring and fall in well-drained soil. Well-known as a culinary ingredient, rhubarb is also recognized in phytotherapy for its ability to stimulate intestinal transit.
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris). Originating in Asia and the Mediterranean region, mallow is used in phytotherapy for its gentle action on the digestive system. Mallow flowers are known to help food move smoothly through the digestive tract.
- Prune (Prunus domestica). Prunes are widely recognized for their laxative properties. Based on a daily consumption of 100 g, prunes help to ensure normal intestinal function.
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum). Bran is the outer layer of a cereal grain. By consuming 10 g of wheat bran fibers, you help increase the volume of your stools.
Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit also contains rose and lactic acid produced from hydrolysates.
Designed and made in France, the Arkodigest® range offers you the very best to ensure smooth intestinal transit.
Description of ingredients
Sweetener : sorbitol - Powdered rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum, Rheum officinale) - Prune powder (Prunus domestica) - Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum) - Mallow flower powder (Malva sylvestris) - Rose powder (Rosa gallica, Rosa centifolia) - Anti-caking agent : magnesium stearate - Lactic acid from hydrolysates: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum. Coating : Coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose and stearic acid – Dye concentrates: spirulina, apple, blackcurrant and radish - Modified starch - Colorant: titanium dioxide.
Average nutritional information
|For 1 tablet||For 2 tablets|
|Fibers||88 mg||176 mg|
|Rhubarb powder||225 mg||450 mg|
|Prune powder||29 mg||58 mg|
|Wheat bran||29 mg||58 mg|
|Mallow flower powder||18 mg||37 mg|
|Rose powder||18 mg||37 mg|
|Lactic acid from hydrolysates||2.2 mg||4.5 mg|