Arkocaps® White Horehound, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
White horehound (Marrubium vulgare L.) originating in Europe, North Africa and Asia, is a perennial plant with toothed, downy leaves. Its fragrance, similar to thyme, sets it apart from other plants.
Considered to be THE plant for respiratory comfort, white horehound is particularly useful for hoarseness and to soothe airways.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® White Horehound: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant's active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Powder from the above-ground portion of white horehound (Marrubium vulgare L.) obtained via cryogenic grinding.
- Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 3 capsules|
|Powder from the above-ground portion of white horehound||870 mg|
To be taken orally.
- Take 3 capsules per day before meals, with a large glass of water.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or children under the age of 12.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.