Arkocaps® Spirulina is a dietary supplement specially formulated to help restore energy and vitality, especially during periods of temporary fatigue.
Building on its unique expertise, Arkopharma reproduces 100% of the active substances contained in spirulina, which act in synergy in perfect harmony with your body.
Directions for use
To be taken orally.
For ages 6 and up.
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive to iodine.
- Not recommended for women in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Arkocaps® Spirulina, a formula containing 100% natural active ingredients
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis (Gomont) Geitler) comes from Mexico but is widespread in other areas, such as Inner Mongolia, where Arkopharma obtains its spirulina, which is inspected by Ecocert®. This small blue alga, which resembles a rainbow due to its pigments, thrives particularly well in the hot waters of Chad. It is harvested as a local custom in this country.
The dietary benefit of this alga was already known to the Aztecs, who regularly ate it during demanding physical activity. Today, spirulina is used to help restore energy and vitality, especially during periods of temporary fatigue.
Building on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories specially developed Arkocaps® Spirulina: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which reproduces 100% of the plant's active ingredients while preserving its quality and integrity.
Designed and made in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature. It is certified by an independent control agency that gives you the guarantee of high-quality products.
To learn more about how Arkocaps® are made, visit Arkocaps®, unique know-how.
Description of ingredients
- Powder from spirulina (Spirulina platensis (Gomont) Geitler) thallus.
- Plant-based coating: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Average nutritional information
|For 3 capsules|
|Powder from spirulina thallus||1176 mg|